Author Guidelines for Journal Article
This document enables the user to have a better understanding of rules and regulations used for writing journals. However, each institute has its own template so it is advised that after writing any journal or publication, refer to your specific institute references for writing journals and publications.
1. Authors should submit a copy of their Paper in one in Microsoft Word (doc.) and another in (PDF) format, then send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Papers should be typed double-spaced, clearly legible, not less the 3000 words and not more than 5000 words, font size 16 for Traditional Arabic for Arabic language and size 12 for Time New Roman for Englis language) in length. Authors should include their names (first name, middle initial and last name) and their current address for correspondence.
3. Headings and subheadings should be used throughout the text to divide the subject matter into its important, logical parts. Typical headings include:
Title, Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Theory, Experimental Procedure, Results, Discussion, Conclusions, Acknowledgements, References and Appendices. Abbreviations should be spelt out when first used in the text.
4. Authors should submit a short abstract written in English and another one in Arabic up to 150 words each on the first page, with a translated title, clearly indicating the object and scope of the paper as well as the results achieved.
5. Keywords should be included at the end of the abstract page.(no more then 5 words)
Please select the appropriate journal to publish your search for the Deployment guide: